Member Document Area
Association Governing Documents
We have a total of 429 lots in the MAPOA Community, The 378 off airport lots owners have access to the Association Member area and the 51 lots owners with direct airport access are considered airport members and have access to both areas.
If you live off the airport but still in the association you are allowed to lease a tiedown to keep an aircraft at the airport. You will need to pay the assessments for the airpark via the schedule below.
Please use your user ID and password given to you to enter either member area. The password protected areas on this web site and will contain record documents related to your membership in the area you are a member of.
Association Member AreaMembers Click Here for Access
Airport Member AreaMembers Click Here for Access
Yearly Dues and Fees
- All Residents - Association Dues $55.00
- Airpark Residents - Airport Assessment $189.00
- Airpark Residents - Airport Reserve Fund $50.00
- Tie Down Lessees - Tie Down $228.97
- Tie Down Lessees - Airport Assessment $189.00
- Tie Down Lessees - Airport Reserve Fund $50.00