Member Information and Document Area
Association General Information
We have a total of 429 lots in the MAPOA Community, 378 OFF airport members and 51 ON airport members. The entire Association membership has access to both the airport facilities and to the Association Common area known as "The Landing" located at 126 Melrose Landing Drive. See the Common Area Guidelines below if you would like to use "The Landing".
The 378 OFF airport lot owners do NOT pay any airport related expenses unless they lease a tie down for the current calendar year.
The 378 OFF airport members may use the airport facilities but are limited to ten days use per year. Anything above that, an aircraft tie down in the common area would need to be leased for the calendar year in the common area. You will need to pay the assessments for the airpark via the dues and fees schedule below.
Secure Member Areas
This is a protected area, please use your member ID and password to enter either membership area. If you don't have the codes please email MAY Management Services at HBeladi@mayresort.com and they will verify your ownership and send you the access codes. Remember to supply your name and lot number in the request. The password protected areas on this web site will contain member documents including meeting minutes, postal mailings and other documents related to your membership.
HOA Member Area
Members Click Here for Access
Airport Member Area
Members Click Here for Access
Common Area "The Landing"
When the original developer created the Melrose Area Property Owners Association they deeded the property at 126 Melrose Landing Drive as the common area for use by all members.
It may seem to some that this property is owned by the airport because it is within the airport boundary, but that is not the case. It is owned by the Association for everyone to use. Please exercise extreme caution when using the common area. It is located within an active aircraft operation area.
The building "The Landing" stands on this common area property and was built by association members free of charge to the Association (no cost to you). The facility can be used by any member for functions.
We have set up guidelines and rules for the use of this facility. Please read and familiarize yourself with them first. See the HOA Document section below.
To schedule the use of this facility please contact MAY Management Services directly or send an email to your Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please give us the name and contact information for the mail point of contact, the date, time, and what kind of event you are having.
Yearly Dues and Fees
- All Residents - Association Dues $79.00
- Airpark Residents - Airport Maintenance Assessment $207.00 (Variable)
- Airpark Residents - Airport Reserve Fund $800.00
- Tie Down Lessees - 2019 Tie Down Fee $246.14 (increases every year by index)
- Tie Down Lessees - Airport Maintenance Assessment $207.00 (Variable)
- Tie Down Lessees - Airport Reserve Fund $800.00
Home Owner Online Access System
You may now make your dues payments and address changes online using this https://maymgt.com/Owners. If it's your first time using the system you must first register your account in the system. For payments start by clicking on the "make a payment" button on the lower right of the page. You will need the following information in addition to your account number. MgmtID 0545 and AssociationID 000396. If you don't know your account number you may email the board at email@example.com or contact MAY Management.
All payment are due on January 1st of each year.
Once an account is charged for any fees, no account fees can be waived.
*Payment arrangements are available
The following is how the late charges are applied:
- $25.00 – Late fee (charge applied on March 1th)
- 18% - interest charge (monthly on unpaid balances)
- $75.00 – Intent to Lien Notice (charge applied on May 1st) Homeowner has 45 days to pay in full.
- $175.00 – File transferred to attorney office (if not paid within 45 days)
HOA Communications to Members
- 2019 4th Quarter Communication Regarding J&L Management
- 2019 1st Quarter Communication to Members
- 2020 Annual Newsletter "The Beacon"
- Airstrip Regulations - March 2020
- Airstrip Regulations - February 2021
- Airstrip Regulations - March 2021